Went to work, do quite a lot of stuffs. How what must i do? I want to throw everything down again and work 100% again! Forgotten. I have forgotten everything already. Now time to work again pls work again!!! Dun care liao ok? Yc work hard ok? You can make jokes and laughs at yc! But yc will only remember those that stand with him both physically and emotionally. So make all the fun you want ;D But dun regret it when he does not support you when the time comes. GG to you then... GG thx no re!
I also duno what to write about. Sit at the bus stop look at the rain today... Stare at the moon. I think i have been doing a lot of things wrongly. I must learn from my mistakes and not make them again. The rain drops is quite... Makes me very sad. See a lot of couple share umbrella so... heartwarming. Quite some time never experience that feeling already. To have someone appreciate your kindness. And warm your heart.
(0) So Waddaya Think!
11:19:00 AM